The information and videos contained on our pages is believed to be in the public domain, except where indicated.
Information that we link to remains the property of the originating organization(s) and subject to use provisions (if any) cited in the particular document(s).
Unless in the case of user submitted original content, the content found here is easily found on any of the Peer-2-Peer services, many public Internet Relay Chat channels, newsgroups, the world wide web, and virtually every other medium where individuals can exchange computer files. As such, we are forced to assume that this media is in the "public domain" and we are currently unaware of any copyrights issued or pending.
Third Party Content
Much of the information on our site is received from third parties. We cannot be responsible for ensuring that the information they provide us is accurate or that it does not infringe the rights of someone else.
By posting or submitting content to this site, you:
1. Agree that You, and not Anglerstube.com, are entirely responsible for all materials, including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information (hereafter "content") that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via our web site.
2. Agree that Anglerstube.com does not control the content posted via the web site and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, appropriateness or quality of any content. Under no circumstances will Anglerstube.com be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted to Anglerstube.com.
3. Agree that Anglerstube.com is not obligated to maintain back-up copies of any content and shall have no liability for failure to maintain such content nor for deleting such content. We recommend that you retain a copy of all content that you submit or post to Anglerstube.com.
4. Agree that that all information is accurate and agree that upon our request, you will provide Anglerstube.com with all necessary information, documentation, and other materials relating to this submission that Anglerstube.com reasonably requests.
5. Warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by Anglerstube.com will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
6. Grant Anglerstube.com and its affiliates and licensees the world-wide, royalty free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and fully sub licensable right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, alter, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose.
Third Party Links
Links to Third Party Sites where we provide a link to the site of an advertiser or a merchant, we cannot be responsible for the content or information on that third party's site which can be accessed from us. Any terms, conditions, warranties or representations made by them are solely between you and that third party.
Rights of Anglerstube.com
Rights of Anglerstube.com except where we are permitted to use content or information owned by third parties, the rights including without limitation copyright in all information and material on our site is generally speaking someone elses. Any content on our site is provided to you for your personal use only. You may not use any material or content for any commercial purpose without contacting us at or the people/companies whose The trade marks, logos and service marks (collectively the "Trade Marks") displayed on Anglerstube.com are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Anglerstube.com and others. Nothing contained on Anglerstube.com should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise any licence or right to use any trade mark displayed on Anglerstube.com without our written permission or the permission of any such third party that may own the trade marks displayed on Anglerstube.com. Your misuse of the trade marks displayed on Anglerstube.com or any other content on Anglerstube.com, except as provided in this Policy, is strictly prohibited.
You agree to indemnify and hold Anglerstube.com, and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents, co-branders and other partners, contractors, and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses, and demands, including attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to, arising out of, or asserted in connection with your use or misuse of this Site, including claims relating to content you submit, post to or transmit through this site, and your connection to and use of this Site. Anglerstube.com reserves the right to have control of any defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You agree to cooperate with Anglerstube.com in asserting any available defenses.
If you believe that your rights have been violated by information or material that is accessible on this site, you may notify Anglerstube.com at violation@Anglerstube.com
The Request for Removal must include all of the following:
- Identification of the right that you claim has been violated
- A description of the material that you claim should be removed
- A clear description of where the material is located on our web site, including its URL, so that we can locate the material
- Your address, telephone number (including full international prefix) e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you agree to provide Anglerstube.com with any additional information or proof that we reasonably request.